Radiation Protection Course for Dental Radiology - Dubai, 12 Jan 2024
Sorry, currently out of stock
For corporate/group booking, Please feel free to contact us!
This course is designed to provide the technical, practical information needed and guide safe radiation practice with respect to dental facilities. It covers all the necessary information in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulations (FANR) and the importance of complying with these requirements.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to familiarize themselves with radiation health physics with respect to dental facilities.
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Nurses
- Staff/workers in Dental Facilities
This course is in line with FANR Curriculum
- Review of Fundamentals
- Quantities and Measurements
- Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation
- Principles of Radiation Protection and International Framework
- Regulatory Control
- Protection Against Occupational Exposure
- Medical Exposures in Diagnostic Radiology
- Coffee breaks and refreshments
- CPD certificate with 4 CPD points
Overseas delegates who cannot travel are also welcome to join this course online at www.radicon.org
RADICON INSTITUTE OF RADIOLOGY
Online and DHCX
Dubai Healthcare City
P.O Box 505226, Dubai. UAE.